10. Azimi, G., Paxson, A., Smith, D., Varanasi, K.K., “Liquid-impregnated Rare-earth Based Ceramic Surfaces,” Patent number: 9,309,162B2, Published: April 12, 2016.
10. Azimi, G., Yao, Y., Zhang, J., Anawati, J., “Method and system for supercritical fluid extraction of metal,”PCT International Application PCT/IB2018/059196 (filed on 22/10/2018).
9. Azimi, G., Ng, K. L., Malik, M., “Aluminum-ion battery using aluminum chloride/amide-based deep eutectic solvents,”USPTO Application 62/733,223 (filed on 09/19/2018).
8. Yao, Y., Fenton, I., Di Mondo, D., Azimi, G., “Method for purification of depolymerized polymers using supercritical fluid extraction,”USPTO Application 16/134,080 (filed on 09/18/2018).
7. Azimi, G., Yao, Y., Zhang, J., Anawati, J., “Method and system for supercritical fluid extraction of metal,” USPTO Application 62/651,848 (filed on 04/03/2018).
6. Azimi, G., Cui, Y., Smith, D.J., Varanasi, K.K. “Articles and methods providing scale-phobic surfaces,” USPTO Application 15/881,669 (filed on 01/26/2018).
5. Cai, Y., Coyle, T.W., Mostaghimi, J., & Azimi, G., “Solution precursor plasma sprayed (“Spps”) ceramic superhydrophobic coatings, processes for applying the coatings and articles coated with same,” USPTO Application 62/158,068 (filed on 05/07/2015).
4. Khan, S., Azimi, G., Paxson, A.T. & Varanasi, K.K., “Improving longevity of rare earth oxide coatings using an adhesion layer,” USPTO Application 14/528,799 (filed on 10/30/2014).
3. Azimi, G., Varanasi, K.K., Dhiman, R., Paxson, A.T. & Kwon, H.M. “Hydrophobic materials incorporating rare-earth elements and methods of manufacture,” USPTO Application 13/428,652 (filed on 3/23/2012).
2. Subramanyam, S. B., Azimi, G., Smith, D.J. & Varanasi, K.K. “Articles and methods providing liquid-impregnated scale-phobic surfaces,” Provisional United States Application 61/771, 486 (filed on 3/1/2013).
1. Cui, Y., Paxson, A.T., Azimi, G. & Varanasi, K.K. “Devices and methods for providing nanostructures and articles made thereby,” Provisional United States Application 61/800, 485 (filed on 3/15/2013).